titolo: Springtime trends for 2015
abstract: The days get longer, the flowers are blooming...and the new Carpisa Spring 2015 Collection is wating for you!
We're almost there. Winter, despite a few attempts to deliver some residual backlash, is finally leaving. Making room for rebirth's season: spring.
It's a joyful and happy moment not just because of the blossoming meadows and the rising temperatures, but also for the fashion enthusiasts, which have now a lot more occasions to have fun and go wild with their wardrobes and maybe some new additions.
But what are the trends for the incoming spring? Let's try to pick out a few.
- Animalier prints remain a top choice: they were a big trend for 2014, and it seems like they're here to stay, whether it's out-of-the-ordinary design or the classic leopard style. It's no coincidence that in the new Carpisa collection we find a beautiful Shopping Bag with an eccentric style and a refined pattern that goes exactly in this direction. A good alternative might be the floral design: it's still springtime, isn't it?
- The spring/summer 2015 runways were filled with a variety of gorgeous white hues, for dresses and for accessories as well: white will be a great choice also if you're not headed for an altar! It's also one of the colours of the Esmeralda Tote Bag!
- Talking about shoes...you like feeling confortable? Then it's time to celebrate this incoming spring! This season's collections basically said that heels-mania is long gone, giving way to flats and sneakers as the go-to shoe of 2015.
- Long dresses are totally in, this year! Many designers decided to force into retirement short skirts and mini-dresses, dedicating themselves to soft floor-sweeping dresses, reminding us of the Summer of Love and waking up the hippie we have inside.
- Colored suede will be one of the fabrics of this springtime, shaping the style of the months ahead with a pleasant retro feel. Typically not a spring staple, this material gets a cooled-down effect thanks to a vibrant hue. A perfect example is the Mafalda Hobo Bag, that, in the electric blue version, could be an über-trendy choice!
And whatever your tastes and choices for the incoming season may be, don't miss the Carpisa 2015 Spring Collection!